This is one of our favorites and has been made many many times to perfect it! We hope you enjoy it!
You can easily change the flavor of the cheesecake by choosing flavored wheys and/or adding different flavorings, Believe Supplement flavorings is our favorite brand. Keep in mind that different wheys and flavors will alter the texture a little. We have tried tons of combos, but even with the little variances they have all been good.
We definitely recommend the 8″ pan, a different size will change how long it cooks. We got ours from walmart.
Whey and Casein Protein Cheesecake
- 8" Round Cake Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Blender/Food Processor
- 189 g Egg Whites
- 140 g Almond Milk Or non dairy milk
- 350 g Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 250 g 18% Cream Cheese Can go with higher fat, but will change texture
- 60 g Casein Unflavored
- 50 g Whey Flavor of your choice
- 75 g IMO VitaFiber powder Texture will change if omitted
- 1-2 Cups Splenda or sweetener of choice based on desired sweetness
- 4 scoops Believe Supplements Flavor Pack *optional, based on choice of flavor (we like natural chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 345F
- Add ingredients into a blender in the order listed.
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into a 8" round cake pan lined with parchment paper (this will make it MUCH easier to remove). We have tried a 9" pan but the reduced thickness changes the texture.
- Bake for 30 min @ 345
- Set oven to 200F and bake for an additional 50 min.
- Remove from oven and let cool before cutting. Refrigerate in the fridge, or freeze for longer term storage.